Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta updated with some tweaks and bug fixes
Fans of the Windows 10 beta version of Minecraft can download a new update to version 0.12.3 from the Windows Store. The same update is being offered to Minecraft: Pocket Edition owners and has a number of tweaks and bug fixes for the popular sandbox game from Mojang.
Here's a look at what's new and improved in this new version:
- [JIRA 9985] Tooltip position was incorrect and visibility time was too short
- Sneaking (Crouching) animation is now visible from First Person View
- Fixed so controller doesn't lose its functionality on the death screen
- Prevented Mojang logo from appearing sideways on iPhone 6+
- Stopped so mining strength doesn't passively grow, allowing one-hit breaks
- Item from 1st slot of hotbar got duplicated when placed on different hotbar slot from inventory
- Fixed so saving doesn't corrupt Monster Rooms
- Controller tooltip ("[X] Tab") doesn't overlap in the hotbar in Inventory Menu
- Player couldn't use controller's D-pad to navigate through Inventory Menu
Download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta (opens in new tab) ($9.99)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
So cringe worthy.