Pictures Lab is headed to Windows Phone 7. Developed by Shulte Software Development, Pictures Lab is a photo effect editor. It allows you to manipulate, adjust and add special effects to your photos.
The feature list includes:
- Twenty-one advanced effects including; Seven different vintage and hipster-like effects, Tilt shift, Lomo, Soften, Auto Adjust, Sharpen, Comic, Bulge, B&W Conversion, Sepia, Saturate, Edge Detection, Night Vision, Negative filter and Bitmap.
- Editable effect parameters with ready to use default values.
- Multi-touch manipulation for certain effects.
- Images can be saved at full resolution to allow printing straight from your Windows Phone.
- Supports landscape and portrait orientation.
- Trial version includes complete functionality with only the save feature disabled.
Pictures Lab is available over at the Marketplace for $1.99. After the break, catch a video demo of this interesting photo effect application.
Minecraft Dungeons lead talks its next DLC and the future endgame
We talk Minecraft Dungeons’ recent Jungle Awakens DLC, the Creeping Winter expansion, and future endgame plans with game director, Måns Olson.
Fix up your Xbox Elite Controller with these parts
Need some replacement parts for your Xbox One Elite Controller? From new paddles, grips, bumpers, thumbsticks, and more, we have you covered.
Hands-on with Windows 10 build 20161 showcasing the new Start menu
Yesterday, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 that includes an updated Start menu design with translucent Live Tiles, improvements to Notifications, and behavior changes to things like Tablet Mode and the Taskbar. It's been a while since Microsoft released a build with any surface-level changes, but now it's finally happened, we're back showcasing all the changes on video.
The best aftermarket CPU coolers for AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
In order to get the most out of the AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processor, you'll need to keep it cool enough for it to work as hard as it's able. This is where a good CPU cooler comes into play and we've rounded up some of our favorites.