Sure, everyone has been having a great time in PUBG on the Xbox One, but one thing we've really been hankering for is the First Person Perspective mode (FPP). And as of the latest patch, that becomes a reality.
It's only for solo players initially and limited to the NA, EU and OCE servers, but the patch should be live very soon after the scheduled server downtime started at 9 a.m. GMT is over.
While FPP mode is the big ticket, there are also a number of fixes and improvements in this patch, including a new ability to adjust aim acceleration in-game. You can find out more on the PUBG forums, or check out the changelog below.
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements.
- Server FPS slightly increased.
- Client FPS slightly increased.
- Some VFX received slight optimizations.
- Music on/off option added.
- Addressed a number of known crashes.
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source.