SBK15 takes advantage of mobile gaming advancements to allow players to race using the most powerful bikes in the world all in beautiful 3D graphics. It's fully licensed too, meaning you'll be able to immerse yourself sat ontop of your favorite motorbike brands. The game was developed in conjunction with the Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation.
Here are some highlights from the store listing:
- 13 faithfully recreated tracks featured in the eni FIM Superbike World Championship
- 24 life-like riders competing for their countries in 14 racing teams, including Aprilia Racing, BMW Motorrad Italia, Kawasaki Racing, PATA Honda and Ducati Superbike
- 4 game modes including Championship, Quick Race, Time Attack and Challenge (where you compete against ghosts of your friends' and/or real SBK riders' best laps)
- Enhanced physics featuring an advanced bike handling model
- Cross-save and cross-play on iOS and Windows Phone devices
- 9 control sets, offering a highly customizable gaming experience
- Console-quality graphics with dynamic lighting
What's really neat is the cross-save functionality that covers Windows Phone and iOS. You'll be able to enjoy the experience on one platform and pick up where you left off on another device. Really neat. There are 13 faithfully recreated racing tracks included to test your skill with two wheels. SBK15 is a must-download for any racing fan.
Download SBK15 for Windows Phone ($2.99)
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.