What you need to know
- Microsoft recently released Edge version 105.0.1343.25 to the stable channel.
- The update improves enhanced security mode by adding support for WebAssembly for x64 Windows.
- A handful of other improvements also arrive in the latest version of Edge, including new options for Cloud Site List Management in IE mode.
Microsoft shipped an update for Edge this week that brings it to version 105.0.1343.25. The browser's enhanced security mode now supports WebAssembly for x64 Windows. Alongside that change, the latest version of Edge includes a handful of other improvements.
Microsoft Edge version 105.0.1343.25 is rolling out to the Stable Channel. That release happens progressively, so you may not see it right away.
Microsoft Edge version 105.0.1343.25 changelog
- Enhanced security mode improvements. Enhanced security mode now supports WebAssembly for x64 Windows. Additional cross-platform support is expected in the future. For more information, see Browse more safely with Microsoft Edge.
- Improvement to the Cloud Site List Management experience for IE mode.
- You can restore to one of the last 3 published versions of your site list in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. For more information, see Restore a previous version of a site list.
- You can identify gaps in your enterprise site list by configuring reporting of site feedback with the InternetExplorerIntegrationCloudUserSitesReporting and InternetExplorerIntegrationCloudNeutralSitesReporting policies. You can view local site list URLs from users and potentially misconfigured neutral site URLs in the Microsoft Edge site lists experience in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. To learn more, see View site feedback on the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
- You can configure session cookie sharing between Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer for IE mode on your site list in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. To learn more, see Cookie sharing between Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- Improvements to the Cloud Site List Management experience for IE mode now available in GCC. GCC customers can now utilize the full Microsoft Edge site list experience in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Sean Endicott brings nearly a decade of experience covering Microsoft and Windows news to Windows Central. He joined our team in 2017 as an app reviewer and now heads up our day-to-day news coverage. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at email@example.com.