Spider-Man Unlimited slings onto Windows Phone
Itching for some Spidey action? Wait no longer, as Spider-Man Unlimited is now available for Windows Phone. The endless runner is based on the comics, so there are plenty of villains for you to combat. This is the first free Spider-Man game from Gameloft, and the studio has indicated that new characters will be released in a timely fashion.
Here's what you're getting in the game:
- The first Spider-Man web-runner! Swing, run and fight through chaotic Manhattan in over 5 different Marvel environments!
- Go beyond a runner with unique gameplay! Battle dimensional super villains, swing, wall-climb and skydive!
- Play story mode with 5 boss battles and 25 missions per Issue! New daily events with spectacular rewards in Event mode! Or climb up the leaderboards in Unlimited mode!
- A continuing episodic adventure: The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension – and our world is next! But it ends now… with an army of Spider-Men!
- Dive into an extensive Marvel Universe spanning over 50 years of Spider-Man with iconic characters, including multiple variations of each villain, as well as Nick Fury, Mary Jane, and Black Cat!
- Written with an experienced Spider-Man comic writer to ensure a faithful recreation of the Spider-Man Comics!
- Summon, collect and play with tons of Spider-Man cards from the Marvel Universe, including Spider-Man Noir, Cosmic Spider-Man, and Scarlet Spider!
- Collect, fuse, and level up your Spider-Men, each with their own unique in-game benefits, and send them on Spidey Ops missions!
The game itself is free, although there are in-app purchases. Also, if you're on the HTC 8X, you won't be able to install the game. We don't know why this is the case, but we'll let you know once we know more.
As the game has just gone live, some users have not been able to download it yet. Give your phone a few hours or even a day, and hopefully the Store will update to allow the game to be downloaded in your region.
Let us know when you're able to download the game.
Thanks everyone for sending this in!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Harish Jonnalagadda is a Senior Editor overseeing Asia for Android Central, Windows Central's sister site. When not reviewing phones, he's testing PC hardware, including video cards, motherboards, gaming accessories, and keyboards.
"Not supporting my lumia xxx 1 GB?? Wtf???"
Works on 1520
What the fuck
Nice game, nice runner variation :)
This title doesn't supports 512 MB devices and Lumia 820, 920, 930 (even it has 1GB or plus RAM)
its showing two person rated this.
Using Lumia 820