Stephen Hawking to headline keynote at Microsoft's Future Decoded event
Microsoft has announced that professor Stephen Hawking will be present during the company's Future Decoded event at the start of November. What's more is the physicist will be a keynote speaker and deliver the closing speech on day one of Future Decoded. Microsoft's two-day event will be hosted at the ExCeL Center in London on November 1 and 2.
Future Decoded will feature the UK's first developer session of HoloLens, the rather expensive headset that has now gone on sale in six markets, the UK included. As well as world-renowned Stephen Hawking, those who opt to attend at the start of November will hear speeches by:
- Martine Wright — a 7/7 survivor and Paralympic athlete
- Chris Messina — Developer Experience Lead at Uber
- Chris Bishop — Scientist and Lab Director at Microsoft Research
- Mike Bugeme — Chief Analytics Officer at JustGiving
- Toni Townes-Whitley — Corporate Vice-President for the Worldwide Public Sector at Microsoft
- Avi Reichental — Chief Executive of XponentialWorks
You can register for tickets as-of-now and find more details about the event, sessions that will be available, its location and how to get there on the official Future Decoded website.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.