Microsoft this week began shipping out another set of firmware updates for the Surface Studio, bringing along a variety of stability and reliability improvements across the board. One of the main highlights here is an improvement to the reliability of the Xbox Wireless Adapter, but the updates also improve the ink on hover threshold and resolve a couple of security issues.
- Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows – Network adapters: 18.104.22.168 improves reliability of the Xbox Wireless Adapter.
- Surface Pen Firmware Update – System: 22.214.171.124 improves ink on hover threshold.
- Surface Pen Integration Device – Human Interface Devices: 126.96.36.199 improves ink on hover threshold.
- Surface UEFI – Firmware: 118.2311.770.0 resolves potential security vulnerabilities, including Microsoft Security Advisory 180012 and 180013.
- Surface ME – Firmware: 188.8.131.5248 improves system stability.
- Intel(R) Management Engine Interface – System: 184.108.40.2067 improves system stability.
According to Microsoft's update tracker, these fixes began rolling out on October 1. If you own a Surface Studio, you should be able to snag them now via Windows Update.
No Tilt support?
already has it since a few months
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.