Tweet It!, the popular third-party Twitter app, has been updated to version 18.104.22.168 and it brings several new features along with it. You can now share photos, texts and links, pin profiles to start screen and much more. The developers have improved algorithms for attaching photos to a tweet, restoring reading positions, working with your drafts, and there's also a few small UI changes. A full list of changes for this update include:
- Added ability to share photos, text and links
- Improved algorithm for attaching photos to a tweet
- Improved application launch time
- Improved algorithm for restoring reading position
- Improved algorithm for working with drafts
- Added ability to see photos and videos when viewing profile
- Added ability to see profile likes
- Added ability to view profile photo and banner in original size and quality
- Added ability to pin profiles to start screen
- Small UI updates
- Added Czech localization
- Added Polish localization
The developer is also offering the app at a 50% savings right now, so if you have yet to check it out this may be the time to do that.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.