UK bank NatWest just launched all-new Windows 10 Mobile apps with Continuum support
The UK's higher than average Windows 10 Mobile market share has convinced at least one British bank to support the platform fully.
NatWest's all-new Windows 10 Mobile app supports all of the major features from its iOS and Android counterparts, including cardless cash machine access, money transfers, pay as you go mobile top ups and more. Additionally, this update brings Continuum support for compatible Windows 10 Mobile devices.
Check out the refreshed look and feel of our brand new Windows 10 app! In addition to the brand new Windows 10 app, we have introduced the following:
- Easily send your account number and sort code so people can pay directly into your account
- Get a reminder of your customer number in the menu
- Continuum so that you can connect a monitor, keyboard and mouse to your Windows 10 Phone for a PC-like experience!
With the NatWest Mobile Banking app managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
- Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
- Pay a person or bill
- Pay your contacts using their mobile number
- Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
- Check your balance and transactions
- View and cancel your direct debits and standing orders
- Create standing orders to existing payees
- Find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Top up your UK Pay As You Go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only)
NatWest has an extensive history of supporting Windows on phones, and this latest update shows they're still committed to the platform. Sadly there are no PC versions as of yet, but considering the apps support larger aspect ratios via Continuum, I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the Windows 10 Store for PCs very soon.
You can pick up the apps using the links below, whether you're mainland UK or banking from offshore.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Jez Corden a Managing Editor at Windows Central, focusing primarily on all things Xbox and gaming. Jez is known for breaking exclusive news and analysis as relates to the Microsoft ecosystem while being powered by caffeine. Follow on Twitter @JezCorden and listen to his Xbox Two podcast, all about, you guessed it, Xbox!