Vector 39: Net neutrality and carrier complexity
Vector is Mobile Nations' cross-platform, cross-site analysis show where we take on the most important stories in tech with the smartest people in the industry, from the big picture to granular details, current events to future implications. On today's episode Rene Ritchie and Neal Gomba dive deep into the technology and policies that make net neutrality so complicated in North America, common carriers and local loop unbundling, the crippling of DSL, Sprint, the insanity that is 700 MHz and Band 12, Qualcomm's royalty rate, and more. Subscribe and listen along!
- Subscribe in iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS
- Download directly
- Follow on Twitter
- Local loop unbundling
- Net neutrality is worth fighting for
- 700MHz mobile spectrum: A sad tale of regulatory and interoperability failure
- iPhone 5S and 5C: The best support for 3G and 4G LTE networks worldwide
- Extreme Tech
- Camgian Microsystems
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Yell at us on Twitter or leave a comment below.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Probably just my imagination.