What you need to know
- Build 20180 is available for Dev Channel.
- Includes minor fixes and enhancements.
- No new features.
It's another week, so there's another Insider Preview build to test. Today's build is 20180, and is available now in the Dev Channel to download and install. It includes no new features, but a number of minor improvements and changes to keep things working well and feeling polished. Here's the full changelog:
Windows 10 build 20180 changelog
- We are turning on much of the new features mentioned on July 1st in Build 20161 including theme-aware tiles on Start. The new pinned sites capability mentioned with last week's flight of Build 20175 is still only available to a subset of Insiders.
- Based on feedback, we're changing the tablet posture logic for 2-in-1 devices to now only apply when using a single screen.
- Based on feedback we're updating the new folder icon in the Start menu's All app's list to be a little smaller so it better aligns with the size of the other icons.
- We've updated the search box in the Default Apps settings pages to improve performance.
- We fixed an issue in the last flight where Magnifier wasn't following the curser in the previous build when the zoom was higher than 100%.
- We fixed an issue where Task Manager wasn't showing the Publisher name for UWP apps.
- We fixed an issue when using the Pinyin IME where tapping "/" on the keyboard wouldn't produce the right character when using full width mode.
- We fixed a couple issues that could result in crashes when using Alt+Tab to switch to browser tabs.
As always, you can cehck out the Windows Blog for the complete changelog, including a list of known issues and more.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.