Phil recaps the Windows Mobile news from CES in Las Vegas (hint: there's not that much). Plus, we interview HTC's Eric Lin from the show floor. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
News from CES in Las Vegas
- Visiting Microsoft at CES
- T-Mobile U.S. makes HD2 official!
- That's Windows Mobile 6.5.x on the TG01
- Hands-on with the Euro Samsung Omnia Pro
- Another hands-on with the Samsung Mondi
- i-mate 810 phone goes for a swim
- Android spotted on the Imagio
- Microsoft responds to 2016 SMS bug; not just cell phones affected
- Verizon Ozone Officially gets official Windows Mobile 6.5. Officially.
- Verizon Touch Pro 2 also gets official Windows Mobile 6.5 Upgrade
- Windows Mobile 6.5 for T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 also leaked...
- Latest Version of Outlook features Threaded Email Messages; Exchange 2010 not needed
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!