Geeez, when it rains it sure does pour.
While Verizon official released their Windows Mobile 6.5 upgrade for the Touch Pro 2 and Ozone today, looks like some fancy cats have found the shipping ROM for the T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 update.
Of course, soon there after it was pulled down by HTC and then, shockingly, mirrored everywhere (here are a few).
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- HTC Sense 2.1
- Fix: Browser favorites in the TouchFLO menu are not user customizable / editable.
- Fix:TouchFLO SMS shows that there is one new message but there is not.
- Fix:HTTP links and phone numbers embedded in SMS messages are not actionable in the TouchFLO screen.
- Fix:The weather displayed in calendar events will show as New York as default and user must change the default location in the World Clock application in order to change
- Addition of Visual Voicemail Application
- Addition of Mobile Backup with Opt in and On Demand Sync option
- Client enhancement from Telenav to improve the billing
- Addition of Microsoft Application Store
- Addition of My Phone (Web based Mobile Backup Application)
- MSN Widgets
- UI Improvements (Today Screen, New Themes)
- MSN Mobile Messaging Improvements (Conversation View)
- Send key change from white to green
- End Key change from white to red
- Home Key change to Microsoft Flag
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central. He is also the head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007, when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and watches. He has been reviewing laptops since 2015 and is particularly fond of 2-in-1 convertibles, ARM processors, new form factors, and thin-and-light PCs. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.