Having been previously teased, there's now an update pushing out to Xbox One preview program members that adds backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles to the Store for direct download.
Here's the full rundown of what else is new:
- Green Screen issues when watching Video:
- Fixed an issue which green screens could appear in some video applications.
- Intermittent flickering Black screens:
- Fixed an issue in which black screens would appear, in games, apps or when navigating the dashboard
New Features in this Build:
- Purchase Xbox 360 Backward compatible games: Games today will be discover-able via Game hubs and Activity feed and over the next 24 hours the Store programming will be live for a full end to end purchasing experience.
- The Achievements snap app is no longer in the build - please use the guide experience to view your achievement's progress
The OS version you're looking for is th2_xb_rel_1603.160304-1900 and it should be available right now to download. The ability to get to backwards compatible titles on the Xbox One is pretty big news for the feature, opening the doors to make it so much easier for folks who don't already own games to find them to play.