Afterlight, the popular image editor that made its Windows Phone debut in September, is now available for Windows 8.1. It's also a universal app, which means that Windows Phone owners can get the full Windows 8.1 version for free and vice-versa.
Here's what users can expect from the Windows 8.1 version:
- 8 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS: Use any of our 8 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
- 57 FILTERS: Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the Seasons filter pack including 16 filters.
- 66 TEXTURES: Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, including simplistic scratchy film textures. Note: some textures are available only as further in-app purchases.
- CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS: Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools.
- FRAMES: We provide a list of 79 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Note: some frames are available only as further in-app purchases - see below for details.
AVAILABLE IN-APP PURCHASES
- 1) Instant Film Pack: This pack includes 22 new textures and 7 new frames, inspired by and created with instant film. This will be a growing pack and receive new content in future updates.
- 2) The wallpaper pack gives you access to 18 hand-drawn wallpapers you can apply to frames, for a unique look! This is a growing pack that will receive new content in future releases.
The app costs 99 cents, but you can try out Afterlight for free for three days.
Thanks to Sam for the tip!
Download Afterlight from the Windows Store (99 cents)