Does Disney ever sleep? The company has been releasing mobile games for Windows Phone and Windows 8 at an ever increasing rate. It feels like just it was just ten days ago that their newest game Words of Wonder hit the Windows Phone Store and Window Store (it was). Today we're getting another Disney treat for both of our favorite platforms. Ready to play Disney Hidden Worlds?
Head into the Windows Phone Store and Windows Store and you'll find Disney Hidden Worlds available for you to play. It's a free game that's supported by in-app purchases that range in price from $0.99 to $99.99 (Insane right?).
Here are some of the highlights and features you can look forward to inside Disney Hidden Worlds:
- Hidden Object scenes based on Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, and Aladdin!
- Regular content updates to add even more classic Disney movie scenes!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Find over 50 hidden objects in each timeless Disney movie moment.
- Multiple gameplay modes including Hidden Object and Find the Detail.
- Difficulty increases as you replay each scene. Use hints to find hard-to-spot objects!
- Re-live the magic of your favorite Disney Films as you restore dozens of interactive Disney Kingdoms.
- Get to know Chrona and the Inklings as you work together to defeat a brand new Disney villain!
We'll have a full review and hands-on up later. In the meantime, take the game for a spin and let us know what you think. Another winner for the kids in your life?
Thanks for the tip Dan!