Gameloft has been busy today with new game launches and updates. That includes the fantasy "hack and slash" RPG Dungeon Hunter 5, which had added Xbox Live support for both Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 versions.
Besides the Xbox Live support, here's what's else is new with the game, and it's actually a big content update:
- Now 5 more Stronghold rooms to build up with 5 new deadly traps, from the vicious Venom Spitters to the unpredictable Scorching Gyro!
- Update-exclusive daily events, set in one of these Stronghold rooms, designed and trapped by the most wicked Xinkashi builders and guarded by Lady Tzimeko, the finest blade from the Far East.
- Make good use of the tickets won during these events to get a chance to reap the most powerful items in the Xinkashi chest. Hire up to 5 minions to guard your Stronghold, and master 5 new weapons and armors, forged in the undying fire of the Xinkashi mountains.
- Engage in new weekly Wanted Challenges to earn 5 new boss armors and weapons. The Death Knight and his fellows in evil are far less of a threat when you are equipped with their gear!
- Unleash your newly found power in three new missions in solo mode!
- The soul of a warrior lies in his gear. Discover our new collection book, see what you have looted, and what awaits you!
- Minor bug fixes and other improvements.
Let us know what you think of the new update, and the Xbox Live support, in the comments.
Thanks to Pratham and Chauhan for the tips!