Space shooter Everspace, which launched into game preview on Xbox One in September, is now available on Windows 10 via the Windows Store as well. With its launch on a new platform, Everspace is also an Xbox Play Anywhere title, meaning you can buy it one and play on both your PC and Xbox One.
If you're unfamiliar with Everspace, the space shooter is an action-packed single-player game that puts your skills to the test as a pilot. The game is heavy on gorgeous visuals, and packs in plenty of interesting systems. Here's a taste of what to expect:
- Fight! Dash into exciting dogfights and experience furious space combat using a wide range of weaponry and devices.
- Craft! Use collected or mined resources to craft equipment and modifications for a much needed advantage or repair you ships systems. Your choice.
- Loot! Collect blueprints for crafting and go on the hunt for exotic weaponry and equipment. You never know what drops next.
- Explore! Travel through huge procedurally generated levels with lots of hidden treasure and danger. A game of risk and reward awaits.
- Die! Giving in to the seductive embrace of death does not mean the end. Spend collected credits to unlock new perks and keep your blueprints to boost your chances for the next run.
The game is still a work in progress, but you can snag it at a discounted price of $29.99 while its in Game Preview. Once it launches in early 2017, the price will move on up to $39.99. If you want to test the waters, you can also try Everspace for free.
Are you planning to give Everspace a go now that it's available as an Xbox Play Anywhere title on both Windows 10 and Xbox One?