Alto's Adventure, a popular endless snowboarding mobile game originally launched in early 2015, is now available as an Xbox Live game for Windows 10. More than an endless snowboarder, Alto's Adventure sports a gorgeous aesthetic that enhances the constantly shifting background as you work your way through the game.
Here's a small sampling of what you can expect from Alto's Adventure:
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
- Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
- Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
- Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
Along the way, you'll be able to check out six different snowboarders with individual special skills. You can also challenge and compete against friends for things like the highest score and best trick combos.
Interested? If so, you can grab Alto's Adventure now from the Windows Store. Available only for Windows 10 on PC.