This morning, new photos of the Lumia 730 – first revealed by us a few weeks ago – have hit the web ahead of the press event. Even more, the photos confirm what we suspected: there are single SIM with 4G and dual SIM 3G variants.
The new photos show the devices in ample light, finally revealing more details about the highly anticipated Lumia 720 follow-up. The phones look thin, and they remind us of a cross between the original Lumia 720 and a Lumia 800/920 for design.
Rumored specifications of the Lumia 73x include some noteworthy specs, including:
- 4.7-inch HD ClearBlack display
- Quad-core Snapdragon processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 6.7 MP rear camera; 5 MP front-facing camera
- 8 GB of internal storage; micro SD expansion
- No camera button, on-screen keys
- New Lumia 'Debian Red' firmware
- 4G LTE
The Lumia 73x is looking to be a snappy device and a great followup to one of our favorite Lumias. Next week may prove to be an exciting press conference, especially for those looking for a solid, affordable mid-range Windows Phone.