On this episode of the OneCast, we round up our biggest moments of E3 2016!
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode, we share our thoughts on the announcements made at E3 2016, our hands-on experiences at the event and Playdead's latest platformer, Inside.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:15 - E3 Impressions
- 00:02:55 - Gwent hands-on impressions
- 00:10:20 - Games returning to their roots
- 00:22:30 - Battlefield 1 hands-on impressions
- 00:31:45 - Sniper Elite 4 hands-on impressions
- 00:41:05 - ReCore hands-on impressions
- 00:47:20 - HyperSound Glass
- 00:53:30 - Virtual reality's future
- 01:02:20 - Project Scorpio Implications
- 01:20:55 - INSIDE pre-review impressions
This week's hosts
Ask #OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #AskOneCast hashtag, via the emails listed above, or in the comments below. You can also submit questions via this Gleam widget to be in for a chance to win an Xbox Stereo Headset!