Gameloft continues to update a number of its games for the Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 platforms. Today, it released a major update for its free-to-play historical strategy game Total Conquest that adds Xbox Live support along with some other new content, features and improvements.
Gameloft previously told Windows Central that many of its non-Xbox Live games for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 would soon be updated to include Xbox Live features, and this is certainly an example of this support. But there's much more for fans of Total Conquest to check out today. Here's the changelog:
- The ultimate test of strategy & teamwork
- Battle rival factions across a map of the Empire
THE PHOENIX RISES
- A new unit only available as a Conquest Mode reward
- Explodes upon death & returns to the fight once per battle
MORE COOL STUFF
- Graphics Upgrade: Environments that are more vibrant & stylized
- Request reinforcements via chat for the exact troops you need
We will post up news when more Gameloft titles gain Xbox Live support.
Thanks to Sachinmeet for the tip!