Forget the Oscars -- Malatesta and Phil are dressed to the nines and ready to tackle the Apple-HTC lawsuit, the latest on Windows Phone 7 Series and a few of your e-mails.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Microsoft talks a little more about what's coming with the new Windows Phone
- Microsoft Demos Xbox Live game on Windows Phone 7 Series
- Microsoft (again): No plans to upgrade HD2 to Windows Phone 7
- Developers chime in on Windows Phone 7 Series
- T-Mobile's HD2 priced at $199.99 on contract, $449.99 outright
- T-Mobile HD2 release date spotted
- Apple sues HTC over alleged patent infringement
- More on Apple vs. HTC
- More Microsoft Courier details, renderings and video get leaked
- Verizon now at the center of the latest Pink rumors
- First look at the Project Pink/Pure phone
- HTC HD Mini on Amazon UK
- Opera Mini 5 Beta Announced as Native WinMo App
- Google Analytics Mobile available for Windows Phones
- Verizon Touch Pro 2 getting Sense 2.5. Where art thou Sprint?
- Microsoft Selects Navizon for Geolocation
Thanks to Craig, Peter and Ben for the e-mails. Drop us a line. E-mail email@example.com. Call us at (866) 904-5882 ext. 222. Hit us up on Twitter - @wmexperts, Deiter, Phil, Malatesta, George, Tim.