The recently launched third-party Twitter client Aeries for Windows Phone has received an update today that brings with it a ton of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Here's the very long and detailed change log for the new 1.2.7 version:
- Trends section no longer hides last trend behind app bar.
- Big perf and battery improvements.
- Fixed a few rare crashes with tweet gesture actions.
- Fix for hide app bar not correctly hiding.
- Fix for status bar not being visible when system theme is light and local theme is dark.
- Memory footprint reduced by up to 60%.
- Fixed a bug where filtered tweets can be re inserted in the wrong order when the filter has expired.
- Viewing who retweets a status will now fetch the latest info for it.
- Design changes for pinned searches and lists when Icon headers are being used.
- Option to apply tint color to inline buttons.
- Last viewed trend will now save for each account.
- Improvements to pinned secondary tiles.
- Navigation fixes. Prompts to save drafts and apply settings now show before navigating backwards and back button fixes for exiting imageviewer.
- Fixes for viewing who has retweetd your tweet.
- Instapaper support.
- Additional font size options.
- Options to set your style of Tweet quotation.
- Fixed a race condition which in rare cases could lock a user out of the app until they reinstall.
- Improvements to user file management.
- Fixed an issue opening imageviewer from tweet details page.
While Aeries first launched at $4.49 (with no trial version available), but it has been lowered to $2.49 as a "limited time" sale. That price is still in effect so you might want to jump in and get this impressive Twitter app now, just in case the developer decides to increase the price again.
Thanks to Abhishek for the tip!
Should you buy Intel or AMD processors?
Choosing between AMD and Intel processors for desktop and laptop PCs isn't a challenge since most processors will be more than capable of handling standard computing tasks, but if you're after the best CPU for gaming or enthusiast use, this guide runs through the differences.
Microsoft seizes domains to stop coronavirus-themed phishing attacks
Microsoft seized URLs to be able to stop malicious phishing attacks. The attacks send out emails that appear to be coronavirus related but are actually ways to obtain people's account information.
LucidSound LS50X Xbox headset review: A champion emerges
LucidSound's flagship LS50X headset is the king of the Xbox pile, with immense audio, satisfying comfort, and a great feature set. Let's take a look.
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.