Specs also are right along the lines with what we first reported, with a couple of extras thrown in. They are:
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional.
- Qualcomm MSM7225 at 528MHz.
- Dimensions: 104x55x12.8mm.
- Quad-band EDGE, 900/21MHz for 3G.
- 385kbps upload, 7.2Mbps download.
- 2.8-inch QVGA touchscreen (240x320).
- 3.2MP fixed-focus camera.
- 256MB RAM/256MB ROM.
- MicroSD card.
- WiFi b/g.
- Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR.
- 1100mAh battery.
- TouchFLO (eventual version unsure).
So, not the highest-end device, that's for sure. And the 3G bands point to a release outside the United States anyway.