On this episode of #AskDanWindows I talk about the future (if any) for Windows 10 Mobile, should phone fans give up hope, and what should your next phone be if not a Windows one?
Watch now and don't forget to subscribe!
Audience questions for Episode #25
- Has the Windows Store a future in PC gaming when cross-play between Windows Store and Steam is not available? @enemememuh_kuh
- Is Project Scorpio a console or a PC? Do you agree with Zac or Jez? @win10fan
- When should devoted Windows Phone fans like me give up hope? If nothing is said at BUILD? Is that a reasonable last straw? @johnnie7467766
- Do you think OEMs like Samsung and HTC will come back to the idea of Windows Phone, be it Windows 10 Mobile or whatever is next? @damnedtotech
- Why is the Edge Browser not updated through the store and not available on iOS and Android? Both seem necessary. @chris_kez
- Will Microsoft expand retina login display to other types of devices? I have Surface Pro 4 and retina is flawless @Sailordude9980
- Is Windows 10 Mobile now in maintenance mode? @toshdellapenna
- I love my 950XL but feel the Windows Phone platform dying. What should my next device be? @MrThomasRayner
How to get your question on our show
Don't use Twitter? Well after much feedback we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
You can also find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.