We're back this week for another episode of #AskDanWindows! What better way to start your weekend?
Many of this week's questions were focused on those upcoming Lumia flagships, so it seems appropriate for me to try to answer them. I also field a few more interesting questions for some lighthearted entertainment.
AskDanWindows Episode 8 Questions of the Week
- Do you think that Microsoft should have rebranded the Lumia devices, at last when it comes to models like 640, 630, the upcoming 950, 550 - Claes W
- There is much talk of Astoria in the Windows Phone community, but almost none of Islandwood. Why? - Andreas H
- Has it got to the point where you'll pour yourself a large whiskey BEFORE reading through the comments on Windows Central? @Rick_Air
- Is it still the case that the blue colour option for the 950/950XL is for prototypes only (not retail) and if so, why? - Biswajit D
- Have you secretly given up on Windows Phone? Or are you playing to/mirroring the WP crowd? I only ask because the cynicism, albeit slight is noticeable. - Sean D
- Does cityman\talkman satisfy your flagship wishes. Or should we hold out for surface phone? - @tbweig
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? – Daniel Gary
- Do you think that the device that is in the latest Microsoft's video is a Surface Pro 4? @MateuszWantula
So there you have it! Remember, if you have a question use the hashtag #AskDanWindows on Twitter, and maybe we'll pick yours.
Don't use Twitter? Well after much feedback we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
Past eps and podcast format!
Missed previous episodes? You may be surprised what I have revealed. You can find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.