Network-attached storage is a concept that at one point seemed pretty daunting to the layman. These days it's easier than ever to set up. All you really need is an NAS device, a couple of hard drives to fill the bays, and a strong network connection. With that small investment, you can ensure all of your media and data is stored in a secure way that's accessible to your entire home or small business.
Some of the more popular brands for NAS devices include Synology, QNAP, and Buffalo. Even Western Digital has gotten in on the NAS side of things. If you want to set up your own home media server or something like a Plex server, then look for one of these popular brands for a system that's easy to use and designed for convenience.
Best NAS Deals
- : Buffalo LinkStation 210 2TB private data storage | $20 off
- : Asustor AS1002T v2 2-bay NAS
- : WD My Cloud Home 4TB Personal Cloud | $32 off
- : Synology DS220j DiskStation 2-bay NAS
- : WD My Cloud Home Duo 8TB personal cloud | $70 off
- : Promise Apollo Cloud 2 Duo 8TB personal cloud storage device
- : Synology DiskStation DS1520+ NAS | $65 off
Asustor AS1002T v2 2-bay NAS
If you're looking to try out an NAS for the first time or just need something affordable, this is a good entry-level option. It has great performance with a 1.6GHz dual-core processor and 512GB DDR3 RAM. It can work as a file server and a backup for your data. Use Asustor's EZ-Sync to easily connect to your content remotely from any computer or mobile device.
WD My Cloud Home 4TB Personal Cloud | $32 off
An accessible backup for all of your PC or Mac computers. Easy to setup from your phone and can be scheduled withautomatic backups. Provides a central location for all your multimedia files.
Synology DS220j DiskStation 2-bay NAS
An affordable and great possibility for some extra storage and backups. The DS220j includes award-winning software, and it works with Windows, Mac, and Linux. The integrated media server helps support content streaming. You can access your NAS from your iOS or Android phone, too, with an app.
WD My Cloud Home Duo 8TB personal cloud | $70 off
Create a central place to store all of your media, including photos and videos. The system has a Mirror Mode that will save all of your stuff twice, acting as a backup should you lose any of it. You can even set it up to work with your phone to back up all your mobile device's stuff.
Promise Apollo Cloud 2 Duo 8TB personal cloud storage device
This NAS can support up to 40 private members and create public shared links. It imports your camera rolls and such with no monthly fees, and it has a USB 3.0 port for automatic backups, transfers, and restores. The IP Camera integration lets you record, stream, and more easily.
Synology DiskStation DS1520+ NAS | $65 off
Use code BTEHEEX22, which should show up in your shopping cart as an available promo. This is a much more advanced NAS if you need something beefier. It has five bays for hard drives and can handle quite a lot. It's powered by an Intel Celeron J4125 processor and includes two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports.
Cyber Monday Deals:
- The latest Cyber Monday deals
- Cyber Monday PC Component and Part Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Dell Deals
- Cyber Monday Microsoft Sales
- Cyber Monday Laptop Savings
- Xbox Series X Cyber Monday Deals
Check out more Cyber Monday deals:
- Amazon: Big cuts on laptops, gaming, TVs, electronics
- Samsung: Hundreds knocked off huge TVs, phones, monitors, laptops, audio
- Dell: $650 Dell XPS deals, PCs, monitors, accessories
- Microsoft: Surface tablet and laptops, PCs, Xbox, accessories
- Walmart: Fresh deals on big TVs, smartphones, tech, laptops
- Best Buy: Coming in with hot with headphones, PC gaming, TVs, tablets, wearables
- HP: Up to 77% of PCs, laptops, and accessories
- Lenovo: Also running up to 77% discounts on PC, tablets, and smart devices
- Disney Plus: Get it bundled with Hulu and ESPN+ for $13.99
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.