What you need to know
- Borderlands 3 received a new hotfix.
- Hotfixes are not permanent.
- This latest hotfix buffs a few legendary weapons.
Borderlands 3's latest hotfix addresses some bug concerns, but the main focus appears to be on player character and weapon buffs. Notably, a few legendary weapons received damage increases, along with FL4K's Rakk Attack ability.
- The Lob's projectile tick damage is now 60% of base damage (up from 20%) and projectile speed decelerates faster to increase chances of hitting the same target multiple times
- Creeping Death damage increased by 200%
- Carrier damage increased by 60%
- Gunerang damage increased by 20%
- All Sniper Rifle Zoom Levels have been slightly reduced
- Long scopes on Jakobs, Children of the Vault, and DAHL Assault Rifles have also been slightly reduced
- When Zane swaps positions with his Digi-Clone, the damage gained is increased to 130% (up from 75%)
- When FL4K hits a target with Rakks, the target now takes 100% increased damage (up from 50%)
- The Anointed part "Increased damage vs Badasses" no longer heals the player and now correctly adds bonus damage to Badass enemies
As for other character buffs and nerfs, Moze's "Means of Destruction" ability was further tweaked to still prevent players from spamming the ability and gaining infinite grenades, but this time making it a feasible ability for builds that use it. The ability now has a re-trigger delay of 0.3 seconds — dramatically reduced from 2 seconds in the previous hotfix. A future patch will permanently address this issue.
Prepare for the fight of the galaxy
Borderlands 3 is full of action and mayhem that takes you across the galaxy from backwater bayous to a sprawling metropolis. Pick your new favorite Vault Hunter and get ready to save the worlds with friends.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Update 4: Trump gives blessing to TikTok sale to Microsoft
TikTok may soon be owned by Microsoft. The company is reportedly in talks to buy out the U.S. portion of TikTok amid a rumored Trump administration order for TikTok owner Bytedance to divest. On Monday, President Trump says he does not oppose the sale so long as it is done by September 15.
We compare the Lenovo Legion 5i 15 with the ASUS TUF Gaming A15
Shopping for a new gaming laptop that hits mid-range performance and costs around $1,000? Check out how the Lenovo's Legion 5i 15 compares to the ASUS TUF Gaming A15.
Edge Canary is taking tabs vertical for some users
Microsoft has started testing its new vertical tab interface with at least some Edge Canary testers. This appears to be part of an A/B test, so it's not available to everyone at the moment.
Complete list of Xbox One Dolby Atmos games
Dolby Atmos creates a realistic, immersive soundscape, but is not featured in every game. These are all Xbox One games with baked-in Dolby Atmos support so far.