What you need to know
- Borderlands 3 received a new hotfix.
- Hotfixes are not permanent.
- This latest hotfix buffs a few legendary weapons.
Borderlands 3's latest hotfix addresses some bug concerns, but the main focus appears to be on player character and weapon buffs. Notably, a few legendary weapons received damage increases, along with FL4K's Rakk Attack ability.
- The Lob's projectile tick damage is now 60% of base damage (up from 20%) and projectile speed decelerates faster to increase chances of hitting the same target multiple times
- Creeping Death damage increased by 200%
- Carrier damage increased by 60%
- Gunerang damage increased by 20%
- All Sniper Rifle Zoom Levels have been slightly reduced
- Long scopes on Jakobs, Children of the Vault, and DAHL Assault Rifles have also been slightly reduced
- When Zane swaps positions with his Digi-Clone, the damage gained is increased to 130% (up from 75%)
- When FL4K hits a target with Rakks, the target now takes 100% increased damage (up from 50%)
- The Anointed part "Increased damage vs Badasses" no longer heals the player and now correctly adds bonus damage to Badass enemies
As for other character buffs and nerfs, Moze's "Means of Destruction" ability was further tweaked to still prevent players from spamming the ability and gaining infinite grenades, but this time making it a feasible ability for builds that use it. The ability now has a re-trigger delay of 0.3 seconds — dramatically reduced from 2 seconds in the previous hotfix. A future patch will permanently address this issue.
Prepare for the fight of the galaxy
Borderlands 3 is full of action and mayhem that takes you across the galaxy from backwater bayous to a sprawling metropolis. Pick your new favorite Vault Hunter and get ready to save the worlds with friends.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Xbox basically just buried Google Stadia with latest Project xCloud update
Heating up, the streaming wars are. Today, a slew of Project xCloud additions threaten to rip Google Stadia of its, well, reason to exist.
Don't sleep on the indie games available with Xbox Game Pass for PC
There are a lot of tasty blockbuster games available with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, but the lesser-known indie games are where some of the real value lies.
Satya Nadella has sights firmly set on Microsoft's cloud future
At a media event last week, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella laid out the case for Microsoft's focus on Azure and the cloud going forward. While Nadella was quick to point out that doesn't mean Windows, Android, and iOS aren't important, he's firmly focused on bringing in the next 46 billion internet-connected devices.
These 5 cheap external drives pair perfectly with Xbox One
These external hard drives upgrade your Xbox One storage without breaking the bank.