Gameloft has announced that its anticipated gaming title Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War will be headed to Windows Phone sometime after December 17. The developer says that Brothers in Arms 3 will arrive first on iOS and Android platforms on December 17, with a Windows launch to follow shortly after.
Teasing the game ahead of its scheduled debut, Gameloft describes the following features that the game will support:
A mix of free movement and cover gameplay
- Use the d-pad to freely advance to strategic locations or attack head-on.
- Move been covers to protect yourself from enemy fire & plan your next attack
Single Player Campaign
- Different mission types to play and get better at: assault, siege, sniper, and stealth
- Short and intense missions meant for an on-the-go experience
- Progress through 8 chapters of missions
Squad based play with brothers
- 12 brothers in total, each with a unique ability and 4 upgrade-able stats
- Strategically choose which brother you take on missions
5 classes of weapons
- Progress with 4 traditional weapon classes: SMG, rifle, assault, and sniper
- Explore using the 5th class of weapons: experimental weapons with unusual abilities
Expand your skill by taking on additional missions
- Play RAID, Commando, and Blueprint missions
via: 1800PocketPC; Thanks, Josh!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Chuong's passion for gadgets began with the humble PDA. Since then, he has covered a range of consumer and enterprise devices, raning from smartphones to tablets, laptops to desktops and everything in between for publications like Pocketnow, Digital Trends, Wareable, Paste Magazine, and TechRadar in the past before joining the awesome team at Windows Central. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, when not working, he likes exploring the diverse and eclectic food scene, taking short jaunts to wine country, soaking in the sun along California's coast, consuming news, and finding new hiking trails.