One of Ubisoft's most-anticipated new titles is The Division 2, the sequel to the popular first game that launched back in 2016. The Division 2 is a third-person military shooter which tasks you with stopping malicious forces from seizing control of the government in the District of Columbia. It's unclear how the rest of the country is affected at this point, but we should find out soon enough.
The Division 2's open beta starts on March 1, but there's a lot more on the horizon. Today, Ubisoft detailed some of the free content coming to the game over the next year.
With a full year of free content, including new campaigns, specializations, game modes, and more, The Division 2's post-launch plans will keep you entertained for a long time to come. With the Year 1 Pass, you'll enjoy early access to it all.
- Tidal Basin: Releasing shortly after launch, this is a new challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks.
- Operation Dark Hours: Also releasing soon after launch, this will be the first 8-player raid ever.
- Episode 1 - Expeditions: Releasing in Summer 2019, this will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to liberate new areas.
- Episode 2 - Pentagon: Releasing in Fall 2019, this will have additional main missions and will take you to the Pentagon.
- Episode 3: Releasing in Winter 2019, this download will close the first chapter of The Division 2's story and pave the way for more content.
The Division 2's Year 1 Pass is included in the Gold Edition and Ultimate Edition. You can also purchase it for $40. The Year 1 Pass grants early access to all additional content, instant access to new Specilizations, more Classified Assignments to reveal more about the city, and some cosmetic items that should help you stand out.
Save the American government
The continuation of a popular franchise
One of Ubisoft's most-anticipated new titles is The Division 2, the sequel to the popular first game that launched back in 2016. The Division 2 is a third-person military shooter.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
'Mercury' is the code name of a large Xbox Store update, coming soon
You may have seen images of an app called "Mercury" floating around in Xbox communities. Here's what it is, and what we know so far.
Minecraft Dungeons: 10 things that we'd love to see improved
Minecraft Dungeons is a great game, but as we max out the game and hit full completion, there are a few things we think could easily be improved. Here are ten of them.
How Microsoft Teams changed my football team during the pandemic
The global health crisis caused my football team's practices and season to be canceled. To continue coaching, we switched to virtual classroom sessions using Microsoft Teams.
Best Xbox-themed Pride Accessories
June is LGBT Pride Month, which means that it's time to show your spirit! Check out these awesome Xbox-themed LGBT Pride accessories.