Though it's a day later than originally announced, the latest iteration of the insanely popular Dungeon Hunter series brings players a brand new multiplayer mode and a new evolution system for gear.
Here's a rundown of what you can expect from Dungeon Hunter 5:
- Embark on a Single-Player Campaign through 5 Realms and countless dungeons!
- Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey of vengeance!
- Craft your own gear with no restrictions: Fuse and evolve up to 46 armors and 150 weapons!
- Five elements to master for a power advantage against the enemies of the depths!
- Unrivalled hack 'n' slash action and revamped animations and controls for the most amazing moves!
- DH5 offers AAA graphics and intricate details to bring the game and story to life.
As far as story is concerned, Dungeon Hunter 5 plants players in a world shattered by the demon invasion of the previous game. Players will slash their way through dungeons as a bounty hunter, seeking revenge and cleaning up a broken world along the way.
If you want to give the game a shot, you can hit up the store links below to grab the game for free on both Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. If you're curious to see our initial impressions of the game, we got some pre-release hands-on time with it during PAX South in February.
Thanks to everyone who sent in tips!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Windows 7 far from dead at large organizations despite end of support
Windows 7 reached end-of-life on January 14, but a new study finds that it's far from dead and buried at large organizations. In a study of 60,000 organizations, security ratings firm BitSight found 90 percent of companies with more than 10,000 workers are still running the aging OS.
Could Microsoft go with Qualcomm for a Surface Go 2? You bet.
The first low-cost laptops built on top of the forthcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c confirm our suspicions that an ARM-based Surface Go 2 is possible. Here is what that would mean and why it would be good.
Review: Acer's late-2019 Swift 5 refresh is (mostly) a winner. Here's why.
The previous version of Acer's Swift 5 was a letdown, but a late-2019 refresh has seemingly turned things around and set the lightest 14-inch laptop back on the right path.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.