Dungeon Hunter 5 continues the legacy of the previous games by improving on its impressive graphics and introducing a new multiplayer mode and evolution system for gear. Here's just some of what you can expect when the game launches on March 12:
- Embark on an epic single player campaign through 5 realms and countless dungeons
- A new asynchronous multiplayer mode called Strongholds.
- Customize your Stronghold, manage and defend it, and raid opponents' Strongholds to ravage their loot
- Next generation AAA graphics with full support for Metal on iOS at launch
- All new evolution system: loot gear and evolve it to level up your power
- Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey
- Daily and Weekly Events: tackle daily dungeons and weekly Wanted Challenges for more rewards
Overall, Dungeon Hunter 5 looks like a worthy follow-up to Dungeon Hunter 4, which many players enjoyed for its deep RPG and multi-player elements. If you want to check out more than the trailer above, Gameloft also recently showed off a couple of Gameplay videos on its YouTube channel, which you can check out at the source links below. Additionally, our own Paul Acevedo recently got to check the game out at PAX South, so be sure to check out his impressions of the game for more as well.
Are you excited to give Dungeon Hunter 5 a shot on March 12? Let us know in the comments below.
Source: Gameloft (YouTube)
Think you know ALL Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts? Find out in our full list
In this guide, we'll list all the best keyboard shortcuts that you can use to better navigate and utilize Windows 10 on your desktop PC or laptop.
Microsoft brings Android OS development for Surface Duo in-house
Microsoft is forming a team internally under the Microsoft Devices division that will handle the development of Android for Surface Duo going forward. Up until now, Microsoft had contracted the OS work out to third-party vendors such as Movial, who had the expertise required to bring Android to life on Surface Duo. Now, Microsoft is bringing that work in-house.
Everything we know about Resident Evil Village (so far)
Capcom's next survival-horror title may be Resident Evil 8. Related rumors indicate a first-person setting, some returning characters and more.
The CPUs you want to put in your next budget PC build
PC builds don't have to be expensive. Even CPUs, which can be one of the pricier parts of a build, don't have to break the bank.