Dungeon Hunter 5 continues the legacy of the previous games by improving on its impressive graphics and introducing a new multiplayer mode and evolution system for gear. Here's just some of what you can expect when the game launches on March 12:
- Embark on an epic single player campaign through 5 realms and countless dungeons
- A new asynchronous multiplayer mode called Strongholds.
- Customize your Stronghold, manage and defend it, and raid opponents' Strongholds to ravage their loot
- Next generation AAA graphics with full support for Metal on iOS at launch
- All new evolution system: loot gear and evolve it to level up your power
- Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey
- Daily and Weekly Events: tackle daily dungeons and weekly Wanted Challenges for more rewards
Overall, Dungeon Hunter 5 looks like a worthy follow-up to Dungeon Hunter 4, which many players enjoyed for its deep RPG and multi-player elements. If you want to check out more than the trailer above, Gameloft also recently showed off a couple of Gameplay videos on its YouTube channel, which you can check out at the source links below. Additionally, our own Paul Acevedo recently got to check the game out at PAX South, so be sure to check out his impressions of the game for more as well.
Are you excited to give Dungeon Hunter 5 a shot on March 12? Let us know in the comments below.
Source: Gameloft (YouTube)
PS5 games prices are higher than Xbox — but is that a good thing?
Sony's PlayStation 5 reveal came with some big caveats, and one of the most overlooked ones is the fact that games will be more expensive, seemingly across the board. Should Microsoft and Xbox jump on that train as well?
Review: Gigabyte's Z490 AORUS ULTRA is a gorgeous Intel motherboard
Gigabyte's Z490 AORUS ULTRA is a motherboard you should consider for a 10th or 11th Gen Intel-powered PC. On paper, it has plenty going for it, including amazing power design and cooling, passively cooled M.2 slots and good overclocking support.
You can get the Windows 10 October 2020 update early – here's how
In this guide, we'll show you the steps to upgrade your computer to the final release of the Windows 10 October 2020 Update before it's officially available to everyone.
Buy one of these gaming PCs to play Microsoft Flight Simulator
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is a demanding game and it needs quite the PC to run it comfortably. If you don't have a PC yet dedicated to gaming, you'll want to pick from one of these to really bring the cockpit to life.