A fresh update is rolling out to the universal Enpass app, bringing along "full time" support for Windows Hello and more. While Windows Hello was supported for logging in on the previous release of Enpass, it was limited and required entering the master password if Enpass was closed. That's no longer the case with this latest version.
Here's the full breakdown of what's new in Enpass version 5.1:
- Full time Windows Hello support - Now you can unlock Enpass every time using Windows Hello on your phone (for supported devices only), unlike previous version, where it was mandatory to provide master password once the Enpass was closed.
- TOTP - Enpass is now capable to save and show Time-based One-time Passwords.
- Option for Password History on Details Page.
- Option to Change Category on Details page.
- Improved Password Generator - Using the Diceware algorithm, Password generator can generate strong and pronounceable passwords in better way.
- Sensitive fields on Edit page will be displayed by bullets.
- Option to manually unlock using Windows Hello on Login page.
- Fixed an issue in changing Enpass Master password where presence of some Unicode characters was behaving unusually.
- Scaling issue in large displays fixed.
- Fixed an issue with WebDAV sync while using self-signed certificates.
- Other Bug Fixes.
If you're interested, you can check out all of the latest improvements to Enpass by download the update on the Windows Store. And if you're still on the fence about trying the app, be sure to read about why our own Daniel Rubino recently made the switch.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Rainbow Six Siege Year 5: What to expect in 2020
As Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 approaches, we’ve wrapped up everything we know about its Operators, maps, and more so far.
Rainbow Six Siege coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
Ubisoft plans to bring Rainbow Six Siege to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X on launch day, while also hopeful of delivering cross-play and cross-platform progression soon.
Should you get an SSD or HDD when building your PC?
Building or upgrading a PC and don't know whether to go with SSD or HDD for your storage? Let's break it down.
The Super Bowl is finally here. Check out these must-see Windows apps
After an excellent regular season and a thrilling first few rounds of the NFL Playoffs, the Super Bowl is finally here. Here are the best Windows 10 apps to help you enjoy the big game.