If you're on the Fast Ring of the Insider program for for Windows 10 PC or Mobile, you should have a fresh Groove music update waiting for you to download. This latest update brings a number of bug fixes to the table that should nip some nagging issues in the bud.
Here's a look at what Groove Music version 3.6.2090.0 fixes for Fast Ring users, from Microsoft:
- Fixed five bugs affecting vision-impaired users
- Fixed six issues that could result in an app crash
- Fixed an issue where the playback bar got stuck while in "repeat one" mode
- Fixed an issue that prevented the system media controls from updating when rapidly hitting next
On top of the above fixes, Microsoft notes that users on the latest PC Insider build (14342) should see the following fix as well:
- [FIXED]: Playing music in Groove within 2 minutes after logging into your PC will result in 0xc10100ae playback errors. If you wait more than 2 minutes after logging in to play music in Groove Music you will avoid this issue
The update should be available now, so check your Store app for an update or hit up the Windows Store links below. Again, do take note that this update is solely for Windows Insiders on the Fast ring.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.