Microsoft has finally let loose the chains on Windows 10 Mobile build 10536, and the list of improvements features an updated photos app, one-handed mode for all devices, and much more.
Here's a rundown of the list, provided by Windows Insider chief Gabriel Aul:
- Insider Hub is now included again!
- Mobile hotspot functionality has been fixed.
- Voice input has been updated to add support for Japanese and >- English (India) speech recognition.
- Single hop updates are again available from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for all devices.
- Two-factor authentication is fixed when setting up a device for both text and phone authentication.
- Start screen will successfully load instead of failing with "Loading …" displayed in a loop until device was rebooted. (We are still tracking down an issue were it may show "Loading …" for a few seconds.)
- Quite Hours\Do Not Disturb has been fixed.
- Delay in showing date and time on Lock screen has been improved. -Pinch and zoom in Maps now works as expected.
In addition to the above improvements, Aul noted some bigger changes in this build, including:
All-in-all, this is a pretty solid update. If you haven't yet, you can go ahead and check for the update now.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.