The popular messaging client Hike Messenger has released its revamped version of its Windows Phone app. Hike had been signing up beta testers earlier in December to try out the app before its official release.
Here's just some of what's new in the 3.5 version of Hike Messenger:
- Brand New Interface: In addition to literally re-writing hike from scratch (17,378 lines of code), we have changed our design language. The moment you update hike, you'll notice the brand new user interface. We've made it much easier and simpler to navigate your way around hike.
- Share Documents and Files: Why email when you can send practically anything and everything on hike! Send unlimited amounts of all kinds of non-media files and documents of any format like PDF, ZIP, Word (.DOC), PowerPoint, (.PPT), Excel (.XLS), MP3s, Audio's and much more.
- 10 Brand New Chat Themes : We've packed in 10 awesome new chat themes that you'll love
- Bigger Attachments: Now you can share large files and videos of 100MB at a time.
- 500 Member Group Chats: Create groups with up to 500 members you can easily stay in touch with those that matter most!
- Multiple Admins: You can now have multiple admins in your group chat.
- Better Group Admins Setting: Admins can now restrict the right to add members in the group to themselves.
- Mute Individual Chats
Hike has promised to add more features to the app in the future, including adding support for sending files up to 1GB at a time.
Thanks to everyone for the tips!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.