Looks like HTC has released an update for the AT&T Fuze. According to the HTC Support site, here's what's included:
- Microsoft's Windows Mobile Adaptation Kit Update (AKU) 1.4.6
- Slide to Answer
- Push To Talk Button is now re-assignable
- FM Radio Application
- Enhanced MS Voice Command
- Call waiting indicator is now audible when using Speakerphone
- HTC Music player supports Album art/info
- Improved TouchFlo3D (TF3D) and User Interface performance
- A-GPS Update: Speeds up the time it takes the GPS to get a fix on your location
- Quick GPS is still recommended for the optimal operation of GPS based applications and services
Based on the features, it looks like a polished version of the Test ROM that leaked a few months ago. HTC does a good job walking you through the update process and we'll concur with HTC's recommendation that you really need to back up your data before you update the ROM. The update can be found here.
UPDATE: As many have noticed, the ROM download page is no longer available. According to some of the comments over at FuzeMobility, it looks like the S/N requirement was not supposed to have happened and HTC is modifying things. Hopefully the updated ROM will be available soon.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
George is the Reviews Editor at Windows Central, concentrating on Windows 10 PC and Mobile apps. He's been a supporter of the platform since the days of Windows CE and uses his current Windows 10 Mobile phone daily to keep up with life and enjoy a game during down time.