If you have an ING Direct account in Australia, you now also have a Windows Phone 8 app. Customers can use the app to check transactions, view account balances, send payments, and find the nearest bank locations. It's great to have these features in an app instead of solely depending on the mobile browser.
Here are the features listed for the initial version:
- Choose to check the balances of favorite accounts without logging in
- See full transaction history (up to three years)
- Transfer money to linked accounts
- Pay anyone, including new people, new billers and anyone in your Address Book
- Let others know you've paid them via SMS or email
ING Direct Australia was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Sydney, offering banking online and via telephone. They’re part of ING Bank Australia. You can download the free app from the Windows Phone Store. Are you one of their customers? Let us know what you think of the app in the comments!
Thanks for the tip, S Vaibhav!