LG Monaco & Snapdragon, Windows Mobile 7
We're still expecting LG to ramp up its Windows Mobile fare in a massive way, and this phone could do so with a running start. The LG "Monaco" — yet another in that long line (see here, here and here) of AT&T leaks from Engadget — is pretty close to that list of supposed Windows Mobile 7 required specs. Here's what's listed:
- Quad-band EDGE, tri-band 3G.
- Windows MObile 7.
- 3.2-inch 480x800 touchscreen (that's a little under the 3.5-inch requirement).
- 1,500 mAh battery (may change).
- Qualcomm QSD8650 snapdragon processor.
- 5MP camera with autofocus.
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR.
- And as an accessory, a Pico-projector.
Don't think that September availability date's gonna happen, but this is still a sure sign that good things are ahead from LG.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!