Saturday Game School is our weekly Windows Central livestream in which we play an Xbox One game and give out free games and prizes to our live viewers. It's like a live podcast, only you also get to watch a game while chatting with our awesome readers and viewers!
Tonight at 9pm Eastern (8pm CT, 6pm PT, 2am GMT) on Mixer, we'll be playing and giving out free copies of Little Nightmares, the horror game about a child who is stalked by scary monsters on a ship. Read on for quick impressions and contest details.
From Swedish developer Tarsier Studios and publisher Bandai Namco comes Little Nightmares, a spooky game about confronting your childhood fears. Little Nightmares is a 2.5D puzzle platformer in the style of Limbo, and just as creepy.
Six, a raincoat-wearing child, finds herself stuck in a seafaring vessel called The Maw. This labyrinthine structure is home to a variety of cruel and frightening creatures who want to harm our young heroine. Six will surely meet an array of gruesome deaths as players struggle to discover the secret purpose of The Maw and escape from it. Can you help her survive?
Little Nightmares costs $19.99 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam. It's also available in a $29.99 Complete Edition that includes four additional DLCs.
- See Little Nightmares on the Xbox Store
- See Little Nightmares Complete Edition on the Xbox Store
- See Little Nightmares on Steam
We'll be streaming Little Nightmares for ~90 minutes tonight, starting at 9pm ET (8pm CT, 6pm PT, 2am GMT). During that time, we'll be giving out the following prize codes:
- Five Little Nightmares full game for Xbox One
- Two Little Nightmares full game for Steam
These viewers are still (scared) kids at heart!
Tonight's prizes provided by Bandai Namco. Thanks also to our stream moderators for keeping the peace and giving away the prizes!
Saturday Game School always starts at the same time: 9pm ET (8pm CT, 6pm PT, 2am GMT). Here is our tentative schedule of upcoming streams:
- Saturday, October 28: Dead by Daylight, the terrifying online horror game in which four survivors battle against one supernatural killer. Win the full game, a $30 value!
- Saturday, November 4: JYDGE, the sci-fi twin-stick shooter in which you customize your own cybernetic judge and then set out to judge and eliminate criminals.
- Saturday, November 11: Ruiner, the amazingly stylish cyberpunk shooter from Devolver Digital.
- Saturday, November 18: Kholat, a horror-themed adventure game that takes place in the frozen mountains of Russia.
We hope you'll tune in as often as you can! Set a recurring alarm on your phone so you'll always know when it's time for the stream to start.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Minecraft Dungeons: 10 things that we'd love to see improved
Minecraft Dungeons is a great game, but as we max out the game and hit full completion, there are a few things we think could easily be improved. Here are ten of them.
How Microsoft Teams changed my football team during the pandemic
The global health crisis caused my football team's practices and season to be canceled. To continue coaching, we switched to virtual classroom sessions using Microsoft Teams.
Twitter PWA picks up a simple tweet scheduler in latest update
Twitter's PWA is now showing a tweet scheduler, which was previously only in testing for some users. The feature has long been a part of TweetDeck, but it is now available to anyone using twitter.com or the Twitter progressive web apps, including from the Microsoft Store.
These super-spooky Xbox One games will keep you on your toes
Can you handle these terrifying Xbox One horror titles?