If you're looking to add a little pizazz to a project with a logo of your own, a new app for Windows PC and Mobile called Logo Foundry may be worth a look. Packed with a variety of fonts and graphics, Logo Foundry allows you to easily combine, resize and shape elements of the project until you have a logo you like.
Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect from Logo Foundry:
- 3000+ Symbols, Shapes & Icons arranged by Category
- Easy search function that lets you search for symbols by keywords
- Advanced text editing tools that let's you create beautiful typography for the logo
- Support for advanced text layouts such as Circular Text & Wavy Text
- Professional layer management functions that let's you work on logos at ease
- Export to Transparent PNG or Flat JPG files
- Ability to Save, Restore and Reuse logo templates along with their layers
- Tools to Mirror, Flip Horizontal & Flip Vertical
Logo Foundry received a fair amount of praise when it was initially released on Android and iOS, so it's good to see the app land on the Windows platform as well. If you're interested, you can grab Logo Foundry for free on the Windows Store now, though the app does include in-app purchases to remove ads and unlock all of its features.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.