The Lumia 430 is an entry-level Windows Phone announced by Microsoft on March 19, 2015. The full retail price is just $70 and it features a Dual-SIM 3G radio.
The ultra-budget dual SIM Lumia is destined for select emerging markets in April, 2015 including India, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Belarus.
Although the specifications are on the low side, Microsoft did not cut back in the crucial areas that make smartphones important these days. Accordingly, the Lumia 430 has 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB internal storage (micro SD expansion) and both rear and front-facing cameras for video calls. Even better, the device is slated to get Windows 10 later this year when that OS is released.
Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM Specifications
- Colors: Orange or Black
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 4-inch WVGA (800 x480) LCD at 235 PPI
- Networks: GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage; micro SD up to 128 GB, 30 GB free OneDrive cloud storage
- 2 MP fixed-focus rear camera; 0.3 MP VGA front-facing camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
- 1500 mAh removable battery
- BT 4.0, USB 2.0 Micro-USB connector, A-GPS+GLONASS
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Size: 120.5 x 63.19 x 10.63 (volumetric) mm
- Weight: 127.9 g
- Standby time: up to 24 days (576 hours); Talk time: up to 7.6 hours (GSM) up to 8.4 hours (3G)