Microsoft MVPs Rob Miles and Andy Wigley have kicked off a Mango (opens in new tab) developer focused course that features some handy and helpful pointers for those who are starting out on the platform. The above video is the introduction to the course and first topic.
Find a list of the topics covered (each with a dedicated video, links can be found via the source link) below:
- Building Windows Phone Apps with Visual Studio 2010
- Silverlight on Windows Phone—Introduction
- Silverlight on Windows Phone—Advanced
- Using Expression to Build Windows Phone Interfaces
- Windows Phone Fast Application Switching
- Windows Phone Multi-tasking & Background Tasks
- Using Windows Phone Resources (Bing Maps, Camera, etc.)
- Application Data Storage on Windows Phone
- Using Networks with Windows Phone
- Tiles & Notifications on Windows Phone
- XNA for Windows Phone
- Selling a Windows Phone Application
Source: Channel9 (opens in new tab)
Rich Edmonds is Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him over on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.