What you need to know
- Microsoft today revealed its roadmap of events for the year ahead.
- The biggest takeaway is Build 2020, which is set for May 19-21 in Seattle.
- Ignite, Inspire, and the Microsoft Business Applications Summit have all received dates as well.
Microsoft has unveiled a look at its event schedule for the year ahead. In a new blog post, the company posted a roadmap covering its upcoming events through 2020, including Inspire, Build, and more.
Here's a look at how the calendar shakes out:
- Microsoft Ignite: November 4-8, 2019 in Orlando, Florida
- Microsoft Build 2020: May 19-21, 2020 in Seattle, Washington
- Microsoft Business Applications Summit: April 20-21, 2020 in Anaheim, California
- Microsoft Inspire: July 20-24, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada
One of the biggest reveals for Microsoft watchers is Build 2020. The annual conference is where Microsoft typically announces major improvements and new features it has planned for everything from Windows to Azure for developers. Microsoft Inspire will also be one to watch, as Microsoft meets with its global partners and announces expansions to its partner ecosystem.
In addition to the flagship events above, Microsoft is planninga couple of tours as well. A Microsoft Ignite Tour is planned to travel to 30 cities across the globe, with free learning experiences for developers and IT professionals. The Microsoft Envision Tour, meanwhile, is a single-day event held across multiple cities for leaders to "learn about smart strategies to tackle emerging issues, power new efficiencies and build new business models and revenue streams."
For more on Microsoft's planned events, you can check out the company's global events catalog.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.