Microsoft launches Lumia 535 in India; available starting November 28 for INR 9,199
Lumia 535, the first Windows Phone from Microsoft, was announced earlier this month adding another affordable Windows Phone device to the budget Lumia range.
At a press event in New Delhi today, Microsoft launched the Lumia 535 in India. While the Lumia 535 sounds like an upgrade to the Lumia 530, thanks to 1GB RAM, front camera, and rear camera flash, it is a considerable upgrade over the Lumia 630 as well. The Lumia 535 that will be available in India is a dual-SIM version.
At the event, Microsoft also announced the transition of Nokia Lumia to Microsoft Lumia.
Lumia 535 Specifications
- 5-inch qHD IPS LCD (960 x 540)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB storage + 15GB free OneDrive storage
- MicroSD card support (Up to 128 GB)
- 1905 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 5 MP AF with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP wide-angle fix focus
- Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- Smart Dual SIM
Lumia 535 goes on sale with five exclusive offers from local partners - Vodafone, BoxTV, Flipkart, Jabong, and Paytm.
- All Lumia 535 owners on Vodafone subscriptions will get to enjoy 500 MB data internet pack per month, free of cost for 2 months. The offer is applicable for subscribers currently not active on internet packs.
- Online shoppers can use the Windows Phone Jabong app on their Lumia 535 and get a total of ₹6,000 off on their purchase over a period of 3 months.
- Paytm will offer ₹600 worth of extra charge on any recharge (@ ₹150 per month over 4 months)
- eBooks worth ₹,500 free on Flipkart eBooks
- 2 months of BoxTV subscription worth ₹720 absolutely free
The Lumia 535 goes on sale later this week – November 28 – and is priced at ₹9,199 ($150). The Lumia 535 looks like a great, affordable Windows Phone device. We'll share more details as we spend some time with the device. What are your thoughts on the pricing, and would you like to pick one?
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
...And you're right :P
Very brave to come here. Check out few reviews and learn something about windows.
No one will buy 630 then
Its time to upgrade
At least read the article's headline.
Used to be 1GB per Month if I remember right.
And that's not even to mention the windows phones other benefits like
So I'm glad it ain't android and I get the pure goodness that is windows phone.
My 6th sense working good..
Truly the Successor of Lumia 520
and Anybody could say about the pros and cons of Microsoft Lumia 535 phone (particularly about battery, heating of the phone, display, clock speed and multi tasking and a little gaming )