Panoramic Software reports via Twitter that MoTweets v2.1 for Windows Phone 7 has been delayed. They have not offered up a timeline for the release, but they have made a list of features available:
- More robust timeline Tap’n’Hold for quicker interactions
- Fixed an issue with White theme post screen
- Better handling of twitter errors in Tweet details and User details screen
- Fixed Hashtag issue on posting tweets
- Fixed List selection bug
- Added “more” at the bottom of timelines to load older tweets
- Option to keep 200 tweets
- Better handling and more access to create DM’s
- Showing new icon for new RSS items
- Progressbar for translate option
- After timeline refresh, animates to first new tweet arrived
- Option for Vibrate on/off
- Reply All option
- Speed and stability improvements
- Several smaller fixes
Update: Panoramic tells us that they are hoping for a Friday release, pending Microsoft's verification process.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
I really hope they get the update released. It's a good app. I really prefer Beezz, but since the developer hasn't been responding to their Twitter account since early Feb, and there is no other way to reach them, moTweets is a good alternative.Although, I did email their support that the Live Tile doesn't work, and that they should add Toaster notifications for DM or Mentions. They said that the "Live Tile may take a few days to update and that they have no control over it." I find that a very strange response. Any chance you guys could inquire about the Live Tile support? Many people share the same comments about the app in the Marketplace.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.