New ROM released for Touch Diamond
HTC has released a ROM update for the Touch Diamond over on their European site (opens in new tab). [via Gadgetmix] Included in the update are fixes for:
- When you launch the Camera while the system is working on other programs, the preview screen may become black.
- When playing a video, sometimes a portion of the video will be cut off a little bit.
- Fixes Audio playback problem with the speaker. Specific issues: sometimes the music will turn off and on after 10 minutes, or there is a buzzing sound or no sound at all.
- Fixes the problem of not being able to receive MMS when in standby mode.
- When launching music via the Music tab on TouchFLO 3D, the sound may intermittently turn off for a second and come back on.
As always, be sure to back up your data before updating anything. Go get it here (opens in new tab).
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
The "Long-Key-Press" is not working on my Diamond either. Swedish ROM and prior to the ROM update it worked fine. Now it flickers when pressed or brings up the quick menu. I'm not able to lock the screen.
HTC doesn't recognize the issue. Anyone who has solved this?
I'm 100% sure that the key lock worked prior to the update with Exchange....
Did not have the same problem before I upgradet the Rom.
when upgraded rom frpm ver 1 to 5 "Long press end key" dont work if u have Phone lock password enabeld. only bad sulution i found is turn of phone lock under settings and then then Long press end key works