Just a reminder: This app from developer Daniel Gary allows users to see in real-time where Pokémon in the game are based on their current location. The new 1.3.11 app update adds these features:
- Night mode
- Filter by Pokémon type
- Watch for certain kind of Pokémon in background and get a notification when they are spotted
- Custom notification sound
- Fix for passwords longer than 15 characters
- Roads/Satellite/3D Images
- Player location indicator
Keep in mind that to use the Find 'em all app, you still must have a phone that can run the Pokémon Go game itself, and be signed up for the Pokémon Trainer Club.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.