Just a reminder: This app from developer Daniel Gary allows users to see in real-time where Pokémon in the game are based on their current location. The new 1.3.11 app update adds these features:
- Night mode
- Filter by Pokémon type
- Watch for certain kind of Pokémon in background and get a notification when they are spotted
- Custom notification sound
- Fix for passwords longer than 15 characters
- Roads/Satellite/3D Images
- Player location indicator
Keep in mind that to use the Find 'em all app, you still must have a phone that can run the Pokémon Go game itself, and be signed up for the Pokémon Trainer Club.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.